Ozone Dental Therapy
In 2005 a book was written on ozone that was titled “Ozone: The Revolution in Dentistry”. Since that time we have continued to become very familiar with the benefits and uses of ozone therapy with respect to dentistry.
Ozone kills germs, viruses, fungi and parasites all of which can be present in the oral microbial flora. In addition, ozone promotes healing.
It makes sense then, to include ozone therapy in conjunction with dental treatment of decay, gingivitis, periodontal disease, abscesses, other infections and surgery.
When constructing a foundation of preventive care it has become necessary to include ozone therapy in all aspects of dental treatment and care. Standard of care will be the same with the addition of ozone added as adjunctive therapy. We are the only dental provider in Spokane that offers this technology.
The following is a list of ozone patient benefits that are at no extra cost to you:
- Pre-treatment rinse with ozonated water
- Ultrasonic cleanings accomplished with ozonated water
- All teeth treated with ozone gas at a therapeutic dose
- All dental water lines are treated with ozonated water
- All decay is treated with ozonated water and gas prior to the final biomimetic adhesive restoration
- All beginning decay is treated with ozone to help reverse decay potentiate and speed the healing of the decay by remineralization
- All periodontal pockets will be treated with therapeutic ozone gas as part of the traditional periodontal cleaning and maintenance
- All crowns and old fillings will be treated with ozone gas
- All sensitive teeth will be treated with ozone gas
- All infections will be treated with ozone
- All root canal treatments will utilize ozone as a disinfectant in the final treatment prior to sealing the canals
- In addition to the above as we find other applications they will be added to this list to benefit your oral health
In short, Ozone Therapy is now included in your preventive care as a benefit to you.
Surgery removes decay while ozone kills the germs and thus your disease is treated medically.
The value to you and your oral health is priceless.